10.2.12

5 Minute Friday - Trust

"We write because we want to, not because we have to. We write for fun, for joy, for discovery."
On Fridays we just write without worrying if it’s just right or not. Won’t you join us?


1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.
2. Link back here and invite others to join in.
3. Please visit the person who linked up before you & encourage them. YOU CAN DO THAT OVER AT the gypsymama blog
OK, are you ready? Give me your best five minutes on:

Trust

Our wedding - Oct 11, 08





GO:
Marriage = Trust. From the moment I started dating my hubby, I was learning to trust him, knowing that when we got married I would want to be able to stay I fully trusted him. 
Now that we are married (for over 3 years now) I know that I fully trust him. I know that when he tells me I am beautiful that he means in 100%. When he says he is proud of me, he really is proud of me. I love that when we are out walking down the street and a pretty girl walks by, I can trust that to him, she is just a pretty girl, his heart belongs to me. I trust that. I trust him when I am broken, to lift me up in prayer, to hold my hand and to tell me it is alright. I trust then when I have a secret to tell him, it is with him forever, he will never share it. I trust that when my son needs him, that he will be the best dad to him, that my son will always be able to trust and rely on his daddy.
When ever I sit back and think about my relationship I feel so blessed to know that I trust my hubby so much because I also trust the most important one. God. I trust him with all my heart and he has placed me in this amazing relationship where I never have to doubt.

STOP

No comments:

Post a Comment