3.2.12

Real - Five Minute Friday

Just read a great little post, a 'rea'l post, over at Little Cups of Grace by Chelsey. She found this great blog, the gypsy mama, where they are doing the Five Minute Friday challenge.

    1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.
    2. Link back to the gypsy mama and invite others to join in.
    (3. Please visit the person who linked up before you & encourage them.)
    This Friday's Topic is REAL...
    GO
    Being the real me, being that without hesitation and without doubt. I am a mother and I am a 'real' mother, by that i mean I have dishes in my sink, i have laundry in piles all over the house, toys in every room and no time to manage it all, but i have a happy son and a happy husbband. I am real, I am a full time working mother of 1 and I struggle. How to fit in chores, fit in playing with my son and fit in time to be a wife, let alone time to be myself. BUT I am not trying to fake anything in my life. I am being real. I am not hiding my mess, nor am I trying to pretend that I have all my 'stuff' together, cause I sure don't. I have realized that I don't have to justify myself to anyone, i don't have to be perfect, have the answer to all questions, or lead a perfect life. I cry, I laugh, I dream and I am real. What you see, pony tail, hoodie and all, is what you get, REAL. To me being real and owning it, makes me happy. I am forever learning what my real looks like, but knowing I am being me, makes me feel like i am doing just fine! 
    - keepin' it real!-
    STOP

3 comments:

  1. Love it! You are a REALly great friend, too!! (Great idea! I'll do my own 5MinFri in a few minutes.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoVE this! Thank you for sharing, the real you! I am there with you, with the laundry all over, the toys everywhere, the ponytail that's so easy to use instead of fixing something extensive. But the older that I get, the more I realize that yes, this is the good life, tripping over toys, the endless laundry and dish-filled sink. I'm a hopeless romantic with my life. I guess.

    Keep on, keeping it real, being you. You are beautiful and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this 'real' challenge! The more I click around, the more I realize nobody's perfect, and we're all more alike than we are different -- dishes in the sink and laundry piles included!

    ReplyDelete