9.11.11

A-Z Answer Me This!

A. Age: 28 and 7 months
B. Bed size: Queen, one day I will have a King!!
C. Chore that you hate: Dishes, by far dishes!!!
D. Dogs, Dragons: Dogs, a BIG one and a little one
E. Essential start to your day: COFFEE!!
F. Favorite color: Green, all greens
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5’2″, I wish I had 3 more inches!
I. Instruments you play: Guitar - but only for myself and my little
J. Job title: "Administrative Assistant" 
K. Kids: Yes, one little
L. Live: in Victoria, BC
M. Mother’s name: Which one?? teehhee. Sherry, Cheri, Sally
N. Nicknames: Coco, Cole, Princess, Mom
O. Overnight hospital stays: Yes many. Kidney stones, allergic reactions, broken bones, having a baby
P. Pet peeves: People who chew with their mouth open

Q. Quote from a movie: "You going hunting? Whatchya going hunting for? - My Cousin Vinny
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: Younger Brother and younger sister

T. Type of car: Honda Civic - Silver
U. Underwear: My secret
V. Vegetable you hate: Brussels Sprouts!
W. What makes you run late: Doddling!
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Many - Dentist, chest, leg, foot, knee, wrist, and cat scan
Y. Yummy food that you make: Stir fry, Pasta, Salads, Oreo stuffed in cookies
Z. Zoo animal: All, especially the meerkats!
What's your A-Z Answer Me This?

No comments:

Post a Comment